What an Amazing little girl at 7 months!!
we sure love her! here are some of abbi's highlights of her 6-7 month!!
* just when we started to figure out her schedule.... she mixes it up on us!! ha!
* she is eating about 3 "meals" a day, plus either nursing or a bottle.
7am- fruit with cereal and 2-3 oz bottle
10am- 6 oz bottle
1pm- fruit with cereal and 2-3 oz bottle
4pm- 6 oz bottle
5:30-6pm- veggie with cereal and 2-3 oz bottle
7-7:30pm- momma and bed
* we have see that she is using and sticking out her tongue so much more!! very cute...
* she has this little noise she makes when she is happy or excited... hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm ! we call it her happy noise. melts my heart.
* when i am nursing her at night she has to be touching my skin somewhere... my arm, breast, fingers or face. it is soooooo sweet. again. melts my heart. :)
* sitting up is soooo close. she is getting stronger!
* abbi can stand up from sitting
all by herself!! she did this the first time by pulling up on the laundry basket! yikes!!
* RUN RUN RUN!! her little legs just go and go and go and go.....
* when she is excited she flaps her arms and kicks her legs!!
* i love it when she reaches for us when we hold our arms out to get her!
* abbi loves to be standing... on the floor, on our laps, on the counter, on our bed... just give her some fingers to balance
with and she will be standing!
* when abbi smiles her whole face lights up!!
* she is transitioning more and more from thumb to binky. less thumb-more binky.
* abbi still thinks she has to put her fingers in her mouth with EVERY bite of food. silly girl!
* the beginning of the month she would get really fussy after only being up for and hour instead of 2... but the binky sure helped make it easier to handle. then as she got closer to her 7 month birthday she didn't seem to get as fussy.
* her used to be hour long naps are not nearly as consistant either this month... they are more like 30-40 mins... momma can't get much done in that amount of time!! :)
* when she smiles her little nose crinkles up! so dang cute!!
* we took her to get her 6 month pictures and jcpenneys! she did sooooo well! there was only one time that she started to fuss a little. and that was when the photographer laid her on her belly for a pic. she is still not liking her t
ummy too much. but as soon as we sat her up s
he was all smiles again!
* every year the newspaper has a "BABES OF ... 2010" well, i entered her to be part of it and she won a prize!! she won a $25 gift card t
o Lee's Market! wahoo!! good job abbi girl!!
* she is starting to grow more! she is finally outgrowing some of her 3-6 months clothes! :)
* abbi is about 14 lbs
* our little one is filling out more... her face is more round and her little legs are chunky! love it!!
* she is reaching and grabbing for toys
* abbi loves anything that crinkles- plastic or paper- and rattles!
* she loves loves loves music! she will stop what she is doing and turn towards the music to listen. she loves american idol, commercials with a catchy jingle, the radio and momma's voice.
* when she is upset i can sing to her and it will calm her down. her favorites are: you are my sunshine and popcorn popping. :)
* abbi loves her daddy!! her whole body is excited when she sees him! ... i am pretty sure the same thing happens to him... he loves her soooooo much! and is such a good daddy!
* her awake time consists of playing on the floor- tummy and back, being in the swing, laying in the blue bouncy chair and her new favorite... the walker!! :)
* abbi loves bathtime too!! i am thinking that the love is divided between being able to splash in the water and the fact that her daddy is the one that gives her a bath 90% of the time!! :)
* she is a happy girl... she laughs alot. she likes to play, tease and be teased.
* peek-a-boo is still one of her favorites!!
* we sure love our little abbi! she is a good and happy girl!