Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tis the Season!

I love this wonderful time of year! Nothing makes me feel more in the spirit than good old fashioned Christmas Concert!

So far I have gone to 2! Every year for the last 11 years I have gone to Michael McLean's Fogotten Carols. Deseretbook.com It is truly the start of the season when I go!

Tonight we went to the Voicemale concert. They are 6 guys who sing accapella. Awesome! They have so much fun on stage! It is so entertaining to go! voicemalemusic.com

I have been quite stressed the last few weeks, but I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I am hoping that the lights are Christmas lights, cuz they are my favorite!

Merry Christmas everyone... May your season be filled with love and laughter... that is what it is all about...

jen

No comments: