ok... i have been a slacker! so so sorry! i think that i was so busy before inventory and now i just am lazy!! hee hee!
so.... what is new? how are you? things are good here!
here are just a few random thoughts...
* i love laffy taffy/tangy taffy! one of my favorite candy's! yummy!
* i have a weird sore on my toe! it was really tender last week. thought it might have been an ingrown toenail... maybe gout... bumped it... wasn't very sure. well, we ruled out the ingrown and gout theories. just not sure what happened. it is very red and tender. there is also a white spot on it, kinda like a blister... but not. anyway... very random and ouchy!
* i am flying out to tulsa, oklahoma tomorrow for another scrapbook show. i haven't traveled since june and i am missing it. i love the thrill of it all! the flights, the friends and the work! love it all! i also have never been to oklahoma, so now i can cross it off my list of states to see! wahoo!
* big brother 8!! love it! i have to admit, that i look forward to this reality show all year round! it is one of my favs! anyone watching? who are you cheering for?
* work is going well. one of my associates was recently promoted to another department in the club. so, that meant that i had to start searching for another person. there weren't many options internally, so i interviewed a few people outside of the club. no luck. i mentioned it to my best friend, ann, and she said that she was interested. so i told her to apply. after a few big talks about hiring friends, my manager agreed and hired her for my department!!! i am so pumped! she is an incredible worker and i know that she will be a great asset to my team. plus, i love hanging out with her. my other associate, colleen, knows who she is and is excited to have her on board too! can't wait! so cool!
* i am officially on vacation! as of 2pm today! i don't have to go back to sam's until next friday! wahoo! i have needed this break! and i am looking forward to it very much!
* i am going to spend a lot of my time off scrapbooking/crafting! i need to design my christmas card for this year. and decide what i am going to make for gifts too! it will be fun!
* kevin might be getting a new job soon! he is applying for flying j. they are a convenient store and he might be hauling fuel for them. it would be very good for our family. he would be home almost every night! that is so good, cuz right now i am only seeing him on saturdays and part of sundays. let's hope he gets it!
* my cute friend, holly, just started a great blog! check it out! she is amazing!
well, i hope all is well! let me know one of your random thoughts today!