i haven't done "Sweets and Sours" for quite awhile...
* today my mom and i were supposed to go down and visit my brother. the weather was really bad this morning and we decided to try and go another weekend... bummer... big bummer!
* i am home all day and don't really have any good movies to watch...
* i am home all day... therefore, i have a great opportunity to tackle a few projects on my everyflowing "to do" list!
* getting things done on my list:
write thank you notes for christmas gifts -done
put away laundry -done
post on my blog -done
clean oven -done
wash dishes -done
work on my young women personal progress
gather all stuff for DI and put in car -done
organize scrapbook rooms projects -done
get box ready to send to friends -done
(i will continue to edit this post today as i get things done! and of course because i love lists, i will add anything else that i do, to the list! lol!)
* most people don't like january, but i love it... to me it is the perfect time to clean, organize and put everything back into order from the chaos of the holidays!
* i love celine dion! as i was putting away my laundry this morning i was listening to one of her cd's that i got for christmas! the more i listen to her, the more i like her!
* i am feeling much better this week! i was really really sick last weekend... ended up in the ER! not fun, let me tell you!
* bunco is on tuesday! i love bunco! we are starting the new year and i am so excited! i will tell you all about it! my friend asked me to help with the food... i have a wonderful recipe called "chocolate delight"! so divine! i am going to make that for dessert!
well, i better get going on that list! have a great weekend!