Saturday, July 26, 2008

brilliant blog award!

thanks to my cute blog friend brenda, for giving me a blog award! how fun! what an honor!

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least five other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
i have so many wonderful blog friends! some of them are even friends irl! how great is that!
ok... here are my nominations!
1. hope springs eternal: emily is a brilliant writer and she blogs about the day to day stories of her family. she has a "ten on tuesday" that keeps me entertained! she has a great outlook on life and carries that on to her husband and children!
2. johnnie b good: michelle is a go getter and such a fun person! she blogs about just having a new baby and her beautiful family! i met her through her husband and am so glad! michelle is a great example to all she meets!
3. lost in this moment with you... : tiffany is such a kind person! her blog shows me how to stay postive through rough times! tiff and her husband just adopted their second child and they are a great example of what a happy family can be!
4. my days and dreams: melissa is a great blog friend! i can't really pinpoint what it is that helped me connect to her... but i enjoy reading about her life! she is bold and kind and smart and funny! so many things i want to be when i grow up!
5. the parnell family: dawn is another really great blog friend. we have alot in common... both of our husbands are named kevin, and are truck drivers. she is a great mother and knows how to have fun! dawn shares her struggles and triumphs on her blog! she is willing to go the extra mile for her kids and family!
so there are my nominees for this award. i hope you go visit each of their blogs if you have not done so already.
thanks again brenda for the award!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Jennie! I'll try to post mine soon, but honestly- I'm still trying to figure out the flicr one you posted a while back- I Love it- but I'm kind of slow at these things:)

Uberly Ewe said...

You are VERY Welcome! You so deserve it!!!

Uberly Ewe said...

You are VERY Welcome! You so deserve it!!!