i have so many sweets this week! let me share...
* kevin sprained his ankle last week... poor boy! but he is feeling much better now!
* i have not really felt good this last week either... lots of crazy things going on with me! i decided this morning that getting old sucks!
* i have not blogged in a long time... sorry friends!
* saturday we had a yard sale! it was a ton of work... and in the middle of a really busy week, but now its over! we did well! and got rid of a bunch of junk!
* part of my busy week was hosting a bridal shower for a friend from work. she and her fiance met at sam's club and he proposed there too! it was fun! we had a handful of people there from work and some really great (wink wink) gifts!
* BREAKING DAWN is not out! wahoo! i haven't started it yet... but i will soon!
* i love reality tv! and my all time favorite reality show is on! Big Brother! i wait all year for it! i know... probably not the best... but i am allowed a guilty pleasure from time to time! any other BB10 fans out there?
* ok... another reality show i am loving! "So you think you can Dance?" love it! i am thrilled with the final 4! i couldn't have hand picked them any better! i am a huge fan of Joshua and Courtney!
* i love starburst!
* last week for mutual we took the girls up to the temple and had pictures taken in their church clothes. they were so cute! i can't wait to see the pics!
* has anyone heard of CHA CHA? not the dance... but the number you can text any question to? i love it! just text to CHA CHA (242 242) and ask a question. they will research it and respond to your text message. it doesn't cost anything... standard text messaging rates apply... we have asked everything from what is the best bbq sauce, when is jeff going to get married, how to remove pen marks from a microfiber couch to where is the cheapest place to get gas in logan, utah!
well, friends... enjoy your week!