Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
i hope that you are surrounded by family, friends, good food and gratitude! this whole week i have been thinking about things i am thankful for... so in doing so, i compiled a list of those things!
here it is!
my gratitude list!
(in no particular order)
kevin
my best friend
my mommy
sam
all of my family... steve and family, dad and marcus, carol, etc...
many wonderful friendships!
Jesus Christ
the Atonement
my job- sam's club
my health
the health of my friends and family
bunco
my new toaster
blogs
good books
movies
my car
music
mircowaves
ice cream
bracelets
cool scrapbook paper!
vacuum cleaners
my bed
loungy pants
crock pots
solar lights
warm blankets
pretty rings
computers
solitaire
the post office
shoes
my dish washer
english muffins
diet pepsi
showers
washing machines
wal-mart
pedicures
tv
cameras
fall leaves
ribbon
candles
cell phones
pictures
electric tools
fun socks
micky mouse
lip balm
pockets in pants
scrapbook adhesive
turkey decorations
mint oreos
peanut butter oreos
ziploc bags
airplanes
clocks
hugs
peanut butter m&m's
my home
aleve
toilet paper
coupons
holidays
kleenex
deoderant
haircuts
my birthday
hot chocolate
thanksgiving day parade!
enjoy your day! eat lots!
gobble gobble!

6 comments:

A 'n D said...

amen!

Barbi Mecham said...

You are so great! You are definitely on my list of things I am thankful for. Love you!

Anonymous said...

jenni,
You so rock! I love how positive you are all the time. We took that picture in smithfield canyon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess!!
Great list!!!
Your mommy is grateful for having you in her life!!
I love you!!!!!!!
Mom =o]

Anonymous said...

I love your list!!! it made me smile :) hope you have a great weekend.

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Now I am craving some peanut butter M&M's..yum yum!