Sunday, May 24, 2009

recording my life...

today in young women's we had a lesson on the importance of keeping a record of our lives! well, it was a good one for me... because i have been neglecting my blogs!

i am going to do better!

here is a quote that was part of the lesson!

"We urge our young people (that's me) to begin today and write and keep records of all the important things in their lives.

I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to your families, to your children, your grandchildren, and others, on through the generations. Each of us is important to those who are near and dear to us and as our posterity read of our life's experiences, they, too, will come to know and love us. And in that glorious day when our families are together in the eternities, we will already be acquainted."

-Spencer W. Kimball

i am going to be better about sharing our story...

a Little bit of Us...

5 comments:

Kate said...

What a great quote! Thanks!

Uberly Ewe said...

The more I read about Spencer W. Kimball, I think I would have really enjoyed him while he was here on the earth, and Profit of the church during that time. Thanks for his quote. Can't wait to read more fun blog posts from you. :)

Joe + Katie said...

You are so cute Jennie!! I am glad that someone was listening to the lesson. :) I loved that quote too.

The Wright Fam said...

I totally agree, aren't blogs a great way to keep up with friends and family?!! I need to be better to at 'recording my life'...blogging is a good place to start! :-)

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I print out my blog and put the pages in a binder. That's my journal and as good as it's going to get! lol