Friday, October 15, 2010

my special day...

i love my birthday!
i usually have a countdown that starts on the first...
i usually read 2 special birthday books every night...
i usually think about my birthday all day long...
i usually sing a little song that i made up when i was sixteen...
this year i did none of it!!
my birthday kinda snuck up on me! it seems that i have been a tad distracted... :)
i had a great birthday anyway...
had a kinda lazy morning. abbi was a little fussy even though i kept telling her it was momma's special day. she didn't really care! :)
we went out to dinner with friends and then back to their house for cake and presents.
it was a perfect day! all i have ever wanted really.
surrounded by family and friends with my sweet husband and daughter.
so... happy birthday to me!!

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Yea for a good birthday for you!

Our ABC Family said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! :) You deserve it! Love your cute picture as well, such a cute little family you all are!