* she is quite the chatter bug! she love to talk and hear her voice!
* and her toes!! :)
* abbi took her first plane ride! and did amazing! kevin, abbi and i flew out to michigan to see my dad the week after thanksgiving. it was a 5 hour flight both ways... and she did great! we were so proud of her!
* abbi loved spending time with papa! it took her a few days to get used to him.. we are not around many men... but once she warmed up to him, she did great.
* she is starting to find her tongue... she sticks it out all of the time... she even has a super cute grin that she sticks her tongue out!
* she will chew on anyone's fingers/thumbs/hands...
* we also had our first family pictures taken for our christmas card! she did so well! even though it was getting a little chilly... by the end her nose was a cute pink color...
* when she sees mom or dad abbi's total body is excited!! her face lights up and she kicks and kicks! it is nice to know that she knows who we are... :)
* abbi is starting to notice her hands and their movements.
* she likes to be standing when she is being held. she wants to be up and moving!
* she had her first thanksgiving! we all went over to grandma maryann's house! it was fun! she wore her "my first thanksgiving" onesie! so darling!