Monday, October 29, 2007

happy birthday holly!

yesterday was holly's birthday! holly is one of my dearest friends! she and i became friends while working at coppin's hallmark. we hit it off right away! we have been through so much together! we started dating our husbands around the same time, got engaged within a month of each other, had a joint bridal shower and were married exactly one month apart!


we have lunch together often and love to just sit and chat! holly is one of the most inspiring women i know. she is a terrific wife and mother. she is one of the most genuine people i have ever met. she is patient, loving, kind and incredibly funny! she is a beautiful person, inside and out!


holly mathews wright! i love ya! hope you had an incredible day!

4 comments:

Cam and Hol said...

Hooray! Thank you so much!! Thanks so much for the phone call yesterday!! You're so great Jennie!! Love you!

Joyismygoal said...

Happy birthday holly it is so nice to have such a good friend

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Hi Jennie,
I found your blog off of Amber & Larry's blog. How fun to catch up on you and your life. You are one of the great people from the 26th ward that Matt and I have often thought/talked about. You're AWESOME! I have just discovered the world of "blogs" and started one of our family. you can find it at www.kerdog.blogspot.com It is a work in progress.
Thanks for sharing amazing Jennie through your blog. I think you need to head up another 26th ward gathering sooner than later. We could only stay a short time at the one in June and we were bummed we didn't get a chance to catch up.
Let's keep in touch!

Keri

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I love that. I only have 2 friends that I feel so close to. I like it like that though.

A dear friend is what makes the world go round!

Happy b day Holly!