* my birthday is over for this year... i am very bummed! it went by so fast! however, i usually am in party mode up until the end of the month...
* i didn't hear from my dad for my birthday...i am sure he is very busy... but still, kinda made me sad...
* i have to work a couple of overnight shifts next week. we are going overnights sunday and monday night! yuck! we are counting clothing. they are the worst 2 categories to count because there are a million items to count! picture yourself in a clothes store and every single item, color and size is a different number and you have to count each one!!! yuck!! big yuck!
* i am way behind with all of my tv shows! i have been so busy the last couple of weeks that i haven't been able to watch my recorded shows! thank heavens for DVR!!!
* some friends of mine are going to the scrapbook house next weekend and i can't go! i am so bummed! we all went last february and had blast! i had been looking so forward to it! that's ok... i am going to be in seattle... but still! have fun girls! i will miss you!
* it is still october!!! ya! love it!
* went to lunch today with one of my very best friends, holly. we get together about once a month to have lunch and catch up! i love this little tradition that we have! she made me the most delicious chocolate peanut butter brownies! so good! thanks holls!
* my husband is such good man! he loves me for who i am, not who i wish i was.... he has been so good to me. spoiled me rotten! love it! and him!
* i had a great time in kansas city for a scrapbook show. i was a little out of it when we went. i was still in vacation mode from our weekend in las vegas and wasn't really wanting to be there... but the minute we started doing stuff... setting up the booth, seeing friends, going to fun places to eat, selling scrapbook supplies, running the make and take at the booth... i was so glad that i was there. i have made incredible friends there and am grateful everyday for the opportunity i have had to work in this industry as my "side job".
* i am listening to chris daughtry now... i love him!
* my team (colleen and ann) at work and i have come up with the most amazing halloween costume! i am so excited for it! i am not sure that everyone will get it, but we think it is great! i will make sure we take pictures and i will post them!
* i get to go to seattle next week for the last scrapbook show of the year. i love seattle! last year maryruth and i stayed a few extra days to sight see. it was so fun! unfortunately, i can't stay late this year, but i am still pretty stoked to go...
* i have ben wearing orange everyday the last week in one way or another... i love october, halloween and fall!!! it makes me so happy!
* next weekend is our young women's in excellence for our ward. i am helping set up the invitations, programs and name plates. our theme is "In this Very Room... " there are girls that have talents... girls that are gifted... girls who set and accomplish goals... girls that make a difference. we are having little wooden blocks with vinyl lettering made that say "In this Very Room..." for each girl to remember this great night! i am so excited! amber is making them for us! her prices are amazing and she can do just about anything that you want! love it!
* i am in the mood to scrapbook, but haven't really had the time to! i think that i am going to set some time aside tomorrow and do it! i have a few projects that i have really been wanting to do but have not been able to.
* saw my friend barbi today at work! i have not seen her since may!!! way too long! anyway, it was great to see her!
* tomorrow morning our young men/young women are going to "the best of especially for youth" at the tabernacle. i love it! it was so incredible last year! i am thrilled to be a part of it again this year! it is such a spiritual lift for me.
* last night we had our ward fall carnival! it was super fun! each organization was responsible for a different activity... the young women had the cake walk! i wasn't able to help with it because i am also on the activities committee... i was the one in charge of the costume contest. we had some great costumes! very creative!
* i LOVE celine dion! she is so great! and i thought i loved her before... now i am an even bigger fan! oh.. and kevin bought me the cd from the show!!! i can relive it any time that i want!
* i am loving working with my best friend, ann, at sam's club! it has been so great!
* how did i ever function without my DVR? it is one of my favorite inventions!
* gilmore girls season 7 will be released next month!! i am soooooooooooooooo excited! i have been waiting so (im)patiently!! see, i never saw it because i was watching season 6 on dvd when the 7th season was airing... i am hoping that when the release 7 that they will have a screaming deal on all of the seasons! cuz i really want them all!!!
* i also want to thank each of you for your kind words for my birthday! i really appreciate it!
ok... i am going to watch some of those shows that are waiting for me on my dvr.... lol!
tell me... how are you? i have missed you...