* i have a huge to do list today...
* we are working overnight on sunday and monday night... yuck!
* i have a huge to do list today... but i love to check things off of it! so here is my list! ( i will update as i go...)
~ dishes DONE
~ vacuum DONE
~ put laundry away DONE
~ shop for a few groceries DONE
~ make dessert for dinner tonight DONE - bring one to friend too DONE
~ organize calender events and hang calender DONE
~ update personal progress DONE
~ start t-shirt quilt DONE
~ make more cards DONE ( i have made over 100 cards this week! i am on fire!!! lol! )
* i am leaving wednesday for a week! i have a scrapbook show in michigan this weekend i haven't seen my scrapbook friends in awhile and i have missed them! i can't wait!
* then i am extending my trip a few days to spend some time with my dad! i am so excited! i haven't seen him in a couple of years, so this visit will be great! plus, i haven't seen his new place since he moved to michigan last year... very exciting!
* i went to a friends wedding reception last night. dave works with me at sam's club and he is so great! he is so happy and his new wife is darling! i am thrilled for them!
* lots of fun baby news too... this week i found out that my cute friend maryruth is having a boy! and a good friend from church, tiff, just adopted a little girl! i can't even begin to describe how excited i am for both of these wonderful ladies!
* i have been watching gilmore girls again and still love it! last night i finished season 2! so great!
* i can't remember if i shared this or not, but i am an official member of curves! i am happy to get this next phase of my life started! the trainers are great and i love the way i feel when i am done!
* we had lots of milk left over from the breakfast last week and that means that i get to drink chocolate milk everyday if i want too! yummy! i love chocolate milk! (ok...i realize that this comment kinda contradicts the previous one on curves... but... the the chocolate milk calls to me!)
well, i better get going on that to do list! have a great weekend!