oh how i love american idol! i am so excited that it is on again!
this is my 4th year watching it from the very beginning! i think that this is such a funny time to watch it!
i have only a few comments about the auditions:
1. how do these people not know that they cannot sing?!
2. why do families/friends lie to them and tell them that they are great?! - that reminds me, if i EVER audition for something like that... please tell me that i am not that great of a singer!!!!
3. don't be mad at the judges! what is the saying?... don't kill the messenger... SOMEONE had to tell these poor people what is up!
4. i am so glad that i get to vote! i vote each year... maybe not each week, but pretty often! my vote makes the difference you know....
5. do you really think that if you wear a stupid costume that you are going to be the next american idol? i don't think that any of the a.i. winners EVER wore a costume to their original audition!
ok... tell me what you think...
are you watching?
do you vote?
do you have a favorite yet?
inquiring minds want to know...