Tuesday, January 23, 2007

American Idol!!!!

oh how i love american idol! i am so excited that it is on again!
this is my 4th year watching it from the very beginning! i think that this is such a funny time to watch it!
i have only a few comments about the auditions:
1. how do these people not know that they cannot sing?!
2. why do families/friends lie to them and tell them that they are great?! - that reminds me, if i EVER audition for something like that... please tell me that i am not that great of a singer!!!!
3. don't be mad at the judges! what is the saying?... don't kill the messenger... SOMEONE had to tell these poor people what is up!
4. i am so glad that i get to vote! i vote each year... maybe not each week, but pretty often! my vote makes the difference you know....
5. do you really think that if you wear a stupid costume that you are going to be the next american idol? i don't think that any of the a.i. winners EVER wore a costume to their original audition!
ok... tell me what you think...
are you watching?
do you vote?
do you have a favorite yet?
inquiring minds want to know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennie -
I hope you don't mind me talking Idol with you!! Holly gave me your blog, so I thought I'd check it out and leave a comment. I too, am an Idol fanatic! Eric and I already have some favorites. We like Sundance & the Indian boy that made it with his sister. I think Sundance has an edge because of his name!! -Emily Stauffer

MaryRuth said...

Ok, you know first hand that I'm an Idol Junkie now. JUNKIE!!

But there's nobody that I'm in love wiht yet.

Last year I knew from day one (the try outs) that I wanted Chris to win. Loved him!!

But I'm just not feeling it yet this year.

Can't wait to see how the season progresses. Can you believe it was a year ago that we were in each others rooms watching it! Holy cow!!