Saturday, April 12, 2008

tagged...

5 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago
1. celebrating my one year wedding anniversary
2. moving into a new apartment
3. getting ready for annie to move to logan!
4. changing positions at my job
5. making great friends in my ward

5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. watch gilmore girls
2. workout
3. watch enchanted
4. dishes
5. go to dinner with my cute husband

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. yougurt with granola
2. popsicles
3. carrots
4. pears
5. girl scout cookies

5 Places I've Lived
1. indianapolis, indiana
2. casper, wyoming
3. la junta, colorado
4. oakley, idaho
5. logan, utah

What I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire
1. buy a house for us and our families
2. buy some cars for them too
3. take lots of trips all over the world
4. pay off our debt and our families
5. give big to others!!

5 Bad Habits
1. watch too much tv
2. i don't exercise like I should
3. not as organized as i would like to be
4. don't enjoy yard work
5. a little bit of a homebody during down time

5 Jobs I've Had
1. sleek images: a toning salon
2. walmart: customer service desk
3. hallmark: store manager
4. telemarketer for at&t
5. sam's club: audit team lead

5 things people don't know about me...
1. i am the only girl in my family
2. i hate twisted phone cords
3. my best friend and i have been friends for almost 27 years!
4. i am a huge packrat
5. i don't really enjoy school
ok... i tag anyone who reads this! it is fun!
(thanks angie!)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

If I have time, I might do this one...it was fun learning these things about you! It's crazy how close our anniversaries are! Happy belated Anniversary!

Lisa M. said...

Oh I liked this one! thank you for sharing it with me.

Loved your snacks!

I think it is perfectly wonderful to be a homebody during downtime.

This was neat.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

its nice to know that