happy december everyone!
i can't believe it is here already! so many things to do ... but i am sick!
i woke up sunday morning with a cold! and i haven't been able to shake it!
there are so many things i need to do and errands to run!
* my tree is up, just no decorations- haven't had the energy to put them up!
* some of the lights are not working on the tree and i saw this handy thing at home depot that detects where the problem is! i should have bought it then, but i didn't... and now i need it!
* kevin's bday is this week and i have everything for it, just need to do some last minute touches! we are going to celebrate tonight... but... i am sick!!! that's no fun!
* the good news is that i think i am completely done christmas shopping! i just need to wrap everything! but the tree is not done!!! one thing at a time....
* my christmas cards are done, i just need to buy envelopes and stamps.
* my mom and i are going to see my little brother on saturday! i am excited! i just hope i feel better soon!
* i have bananas that need to be turned into banana bread! just not in the mood to do it!
* i think i am finally ready and excited for christmas to be here! just wished i felt better!
hope all of your holiday planning is going well!