Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

my loved ones gave to me...
7 Stocking Stuffers!
i am usually the one to stuff my stockings... but this year we added stocking stuffers into our budget. i am hoping that will encourage my cute hubby to help! :)
i, however, did buy a few things to add to my stocking too! old habits die hard! :)
~avon rings... a friend from work just started selling avon and they have very pretty jewelry! i had to get a couple of rings! santa would approve for sure!
~nail glue... a staple in my house! lol! and they are perfect size to stick in a stocking!
~shower loofah... santa was kind enough to get both kevin and i a new shower loofah thing! isn't that thoughtful of him!?
~undies... ha! i know this isn't very exciting... but every year we replenish our undies! hee hee!
~orange slices... i love the gelled orange slices that are covered in sugar! they are probably one of my all time favorite candies! santa always puts a bag in one of our stockings!
~calculator... this year kevin asked for a calculator. he uses one at work and his recently broke! so, walah! santa gift!
~hand warmers... kevin works outside and this time of year is very hard for him. he has had some pretty cold days lately... so santa decided to give him something to keep his hands warm since i can't go with him to work everyday! :)

No comments: