Last summer at girls camp we, the leaders, would play a game everynight before bed called Sweets and Sours. We would name all of the good and bad things that had happened that day. I loved the idea and now Kevin and I do it too! It is so great to remember the good things that happened throughout the day and take a moment to be grateful about them.
ok... so here are the Sweets and Sours for the week....
(oh... i always do the Sours first...)
* this was a rough week at work. it seems as though when it rains in pours. not too many things went right for my team (colleen and nels) and i this week. let's just say we were very grateful for friday to come! i was even to a point where i wasn't sure that i even wanted to go back to work. so... i created a "things we love about Sam's Club" mini album. i got input from my team and it is now sitting on my desk at work!
* i didn't do much cleaning around the house this week.
* kevin was gone all week for work (he usually is, so this is a constant sour for both of us!)
* i got my hair cut and i really like it!
* i got to hang out with ann and julie this week. that always brightens my day!
* i ran into an old friend, marla, at the event on monday. it was great to see her! i even went out to dinner on wednesday with she and julie! we had a fun time getting caught up!
* kevin came home!!!
* i sent my mom flowers for mothers day. i think she liked them. they were really fun, blue iris's and pink tulips.
* i got a letter from my brother sam this week! he is so great! i love hearing from him!
* i get to teach in church this sunday. the lesson is on "righteous traditions". i love traditions, so it has been a really fun lesson to plan. i also wanted to do something for the ladies that i work with in this position. i am the only one who is not a mom, and i wanted them to be able to enjoy this mother's day and not have to worry about planning a lesson too!
* i got to scrapbook a little this week. i was in the mood... so i did it!
i have so much to be grateful for! i am happy to see that my sweet list is longer than the sours.
what about you? what are your sweets and sours for the week?